Monday, March 15, 2010

March 15, 2010























so if I have to leave you
I want you to know that in the end,
it wasn’t cause I stopped caring,
it’s cause you stopped being a friend.


when people say eventually everything will change,
I’ve realized now what this means. the friends that I
thought I’d always have, aren’t there anymore. the
person that I thought I could tell everything to, found
someone else. & the few that I thought would never
be true, have come to be the ones that stuck through.


I don't even know what I see in you.
you're an overconfident, overcocky,
jerk. but there's the one bit of
sweetness that I can only see,
that makes me head over heels
in love with you.


did you ever notice that there is always that
particular line in that certain song, that always
stands out in that certain way. and reminds
you of that one person?


the best boyfriend you'll have isn’t the best looking,
the funniest, or the richest.
its the one that makes you feel gorgeous,
hilarious, and like a million dollars.
he makes sure you know he loves you.

for once in her life, she wants someone
to take a chance with her so she can show
them, she could really be worth it. <3

this is where, if I had a dick,
I’d tell you to suck it.

and she’s the kind of girl that
doesn't say much. but when
she does - its means a lot.

teenage years can tear us apart, hurt us,
and destroy us, even. but there's one thing
I’ve learned so far. and it wasn't in math or
english. it was that except for my girls, I
don't need anything else. because
without them I’d be lost. because no matter
how many broken hearts, messed up fights,
drugs, alcohol... because no matter how
messed up my family was, or what my grades
were in school, or how many stupid decisions I
made, they were there and that's what really
counts. that's probably the single most
important thing I’ve learned because they've
changed my life.


and some things
are just made to happen
more than once.

and all those nights we stayed on the phone
until we couldn't keep our eyes open..
thanks for never hanging up.

when I need a shoulder to lie on,
I want you to be there for me.
but if that's too much to ask,
you might as well leave now.
'cause I don't need a guy
that'll be there for me "sometimes."
I need a guy that'll always be there.

it's strange how when you look back on tears,
you laugh but when you look back on laughs, you cry.

I think sometimes, you have to lose someone completely
before you can figure out what they really mean to you.

I really think I love you.
no like, "hey, I love you this week,
but I’ll love someone else next."
real love.

a best friend isn't the one you
come home and call and
tell your whole day to.
it's the one who lived through it all with you.

life doesn't hurt until you think about,
how much things have changed.
who you've lost along the way,
and how much of it was your fault.

she swears nothings wrong
but still she plays that same old song

such a young girl,
she would never do anything bad.
that's at least what her friends think.
but that boy knows a completely
different side of her.

he looked at me.
and its like in that one split second
we forgave each other for everything

No comments:

Post a Comment