Sunday, March 14, 2010

March 14, 2010












































I walk through the hallways at school
and laugh at the boys I used to like,
because not one of them
even comes close to you.


sometimes you just need someone
to look forward to seeing you everyday


you hit me with the truth but
I think a bus would have been better


I can see myself waking up next to you,
your face being the first thing I see everyday,
with that bed-head hair & that sleepy smile.


they make us mad,
make us cry,
make us pissed off.
they make us not want to live anymore.
but then they know how to make us smile,
make us laugh,
& make us fall for them.
that's why we can't live without them.


I’m still young
& I've got things to do,
liquor to drink, boys to confuse, parties to go to,
& many times to screw up; because right now,
I'm just LIVING IT UP.


your life is a flashback...
a question, a photograph,
a statement, a story,
a struggle, a chance to laugh.
because if you you don't laugh, you cry.
a last cresendo when you die.
so hit the rewind button and listen, it's the playback;
the soundtrack to your life.


when there's something you really
want in life, fight for it...don't give up,
no matter how hopeless it seems.
even when you've lost all hope, years
from now you're gonna look back and
wish you gave it one more shot because
the best things in life don't come for free.


the only thing that heals a broken heart is time.
but it really helps hanging out with your girlfriends
as much as possible
- lauren Conrad


it's not about being who everyone else wants you to be,
it's about being yourself and finding
someone who loves every bit of it.


goofy pictures and crazy times
sisters at heart & partners in crime

if she takes the time to argue with you
then she cares more than you think she does.


for anyone who's ever lost sleep wondering if their crush liked them back or not:
those nights when you can't sleep,
it might be because you're awake
in someone else’s dreams.


I want you to know something…
I want you to know that if you
ever want to talk to me again,
I’ll always be here for you.
I want you to know that I never
really stopped loving you &
I probably never will,
but I want you to be happy
and I know that the only way to help make
you happy is by not being in
your life anymore.
so you know the number still,
and you know that I still love you,
and you know I am willing to make you happy,
no matter what it takes,
so if were friends or not is up to you.
but when the time comes that you want
to talk to me I will be there I promise.
& I still do care. just so you know.


twenty years from now I am gonna look back &
remember that you were that one person who could
turn every frown into a smile in a few simple words.
that person who lifted my head when I was losing faith in myself.
that one person who carried tears on her shoulders
after every fight, every break up, every death.
that one person who always knew what I was feeling by the look in my eyes.
that one person who accepted who I was when everyone else laughed in my face.
that one person that accepted every decision I made,
believing that I've made the right decisions.
that one person who knew who I really was.
that one person that made the biggest difference in my life - my best friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment