Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March 10, 2010







































just smile & the world will smile along with you


I am not going to sit on my ass as the events that affect me unfold to determine the course of my life. I’m going to take a stand. I’m going to defend it. Right or wrong, I’m going to defend it.
– Cameron, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off


When something bad happens, you have three choices. you can either let it define you, destroy you, or you can let it strengthen you.


I don't want the boy that points to me and says, "that's her" I want the boy that will have his arms around me when his friends ask, "so this the one you're always talking about?"


and someday soon i'll get it right,
and i'll show you how good i can be


I don't remember the last time my smile was true, all I know is it was when I was still with you.


after all thats been said and done,
you're just a part of me that i cant let go


behind my smile is a hurting heart
behind my laugh im falling apart...
look closely at me and you will see
the girl i am, isn't really me


You've got this silly way
Of keeping me
On the edge of my seat


I never thought I would meet someone that was so hard to forget.


It's like once you've been hurt, you're so scared to get attatched again. You have this fear that every person you start to fall for is gonna break your heart.


love is not a victory march. its a cold and its a broken hallelujah


No one finds the one they love my choice-its by chance, no one stays in love by choice-its by work, no one spends the rest of their lives with that special person by choice-its by destiny


The drunk mind speaks for the sober heart


the girl who smiles at you walking down the hall,
the girl who tells you everything is alright and then cries at night,
the girl who follows everyone and tries to fit in,
the girl who smiles when she's falling apart,
the girl who needs the attention but doesn't ask for it,
the girl who has secret messages behind everything,
the girl who cries for help but doesn't expect any to come,
the girl who has a problem but doesn't know how to deal with it,
that's me


I`ll show you what it`s like to be alone and not believe..


im afraid to love you.. because i dont wanna get hurt
im afraid to see you because i'll fall in love with you
im afraid to hear you because i would want to see you
im afraid to IM you because i would want to hear you
its not that i dont love you.. im just afraid to get hurt once more..


Sometimes the two people who are meant
for each other are the last two to realize it


The room starts to spin as i lay on the floor
im used to the chills, i've had them before.
I begin to drift away as my eyes begin to
close. Once again hiding what nobody
knows. I wake to a shouting voice, its
time for me to go. Another day of hiding
secrets that no one will ever know


dreams are answers to questions we are afraid to ask


..& this is the part where I pretend to be happy....


There is a sparkle in your eye that only I can see, and a place in your heart where I only wanna be


Yeah I'm ok, in an everything's fucked up kinda way.


Sometimes things happen and we don't understand why. Sometimes things happen and we can't help but cry. Just hold on because what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.


For once, instead of telling me reasons why I shouldn't cry, actually pay attention to the reasons why I am.


When you think about him, you start to cry. When he gets online, your tummy gets that feeling and your heart beats ten times faster. When you see him, you smile without even knowing it. That means there’s something that won’t let you give up.


it's easy to believe someone when they tell you e x a c t l y what you wanna hear


Looking innocent when my cute lil smile shows, but the shit I’m capable of… You.Don’t.Even.Know.


People who laugh a lot, cry a lot. Because it only takes one smile to hide a million tears


When he kisses you he isn’t doing anything else. You’re his whole universe and the moment is eternal because he doesn’t have any plans and isn’t going anywhere. Just kissing you and it’s overwhelming.


When I’m kissing you,
the whole world d i s a p p e a r s.


Don't wait for the perfect moment...
.:Make the perfect moment:.


If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together,
there is something you must always remember:
You are braver than you believe
Stronger than you seem
And smarter than you think.
But the most important thing is, even if we're apart,
I'll always be with you.


Looking in your eyes, seeing what I see; everything you are, is everything to me.


Any girl can look you in the eyes a million times but she'll never see what I see.


Distance means so little when the one you love means so much.


You could say I miss you a little: A little too much a little too often, and a little more each day


You're everything I never knew I always wanted


Without you, everything means nothing.


There's always that one special person... that no matter what they do to you, you just can't let them go


True love is when you can't describe what you like about him


You know you love someone when all you see, think or hear reminds you of him.


I think about you... and I can't help but smile


You make everything seem alright.


Secretly, you're the only thing that lifts me up and makes me smile.


our kisses make the world fade.


I'll be waiting here for you... So if you come here you'll find me. I promise.
I'll be right here when your world starts to fall.


Sometimes you just know it's meant to be.


Behind this smile is everything you'll never understand.


Being with someone special is even more special if you look in their eyes and all you see is forever.


i like the way you smile at me and make me feel like nothing can go wrong


the look in your eyes makes me crazy



wait for the boy
who will do anything
to be your everything



every now & then, my eyes start to water,
& my heart feels hurt,
& my mind starts to wonder* as
{{i`m filled with memories i`ll realize that i do & still}}
am deeply in love with you. no matter how hard
you try to get over someone, you`ll still have some
sort of feeling for them, remembering the way
~things used to be~


No comments:

Post a Comment